US E-2 Visa is available for the investors, directors, executives or key staff of the foreign company that invested significant funds into the US economy. At least 50% shareholders of your company should either live outside the US or reside in the US with E-2 visas.

Executives of the foreign company meet the visa requirements only in the case if they are nationals of the country where the company is registered. In order to obtain E-2 visa you will need to prove that investments either have already been made or that your company is close to finalizing the negotiations.

US ?-2 visa is good way to invest money into an American company. However, only nationals of certain countries with which the United States (U.S.) maintains a treaty of commerce and navigation can apply for E-2 visa.

VisaWorld Ireland has many years of experience in visa and immigration support for people wishing to work, invest or immigrate to USA and other countries all over the world and has offices in Dublin, Cork, Galway, Belfast. Call us first and we will give you a consultation on what paperwork you need for your US visas. All you will need to do after that is drop your paperwork to our centrally located offices in one of these cities and we will do the rest.

We have offices in New York, USA, and Toronto, Canada, where we employ in-house US and Canada Immigration Lawyers who will be happy to answer the questions you might have on any US or Canada Visas and Immigration Programmes.

In order to obtain E-2 Visa you will need to make the following investments:

  • Private investments to buy or open small enterprise;
  • Investments of major corporation into the new or existing multimillion company.

Significant initial investments are determined by:

  • Minimum percentage of the market value of an American enterprise
  • Minimum percentage of the total amount of the funds required to open a new enterprise

Treaty investors and employees may bring their spouses and unmarried children under 21 years of age with them. These family members may obtain E-2 visa and, if approved, will be granted the same period of stay as the employee. Spouses of E-2 workers may apply for work authorization.

Contact us today by email or phone for more information and consultation on the US Intracompany transfer visa.



IRELAND DUBLIN Dublin 1: First Floor, 33 Bachelors Walk,
Dublin 1, D01X4P1

Dublin 8: 16 Inns Court, Winetavern Street, Dublin 8, D08DV20 NEW
+353 1 513 61 67 Send Message
United kinghdom LONDON Office 307, 107-111 Fleet Street,
London, EC4A 2AB, UK
+442045772669 Send Message
Unated States NEW YORK US Office is closed
until further notice.
+13322093912 Send Message
Canada TORONTO 5700 Yonge Street,
M2M 4K2 Toronto, ON
+16478751474 Send Message
Austria WIEN Stutterhelmstrasse 16-18,
1150 Wien
+4313883434 Send Message
Germany MÜNCHEN Pestalozzistraße 40b,
München, D-80469
+442045772669 Send Message
Switzerland LUZERN Alpenstrasse 4 – CH – 6004 Luzern
+41414106161 Send Message